Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost...

Bat will be home on Tuesday, I am so excited to have him back and to have full discusions with him about everything thats going on in the Philippines and with Nathalia and what the future holds for our little family. While I will be so happy and grateful to have him home I admit that I have sort of settled into a routine without him. oh Im so excited...almost.

4 comments:

April said...

I didn't even know Bat was gone until Emily told me...oh I bet he misses his little Ben. How are you doing anyway?? You look so good Sheri- I wish I could come home and hold the little guy. They are little for such a short little time. I love you

The Pyper Fam said...

Hey Sheri! I found your blog on Aprils! I was so excited! Are you guys still in Spokane??? I can't believe that Thea is SO big!!! I was shocked, I was still expecting to see a little baby girl! And now you have a little boy, that is so exciting!!!! I would love to keep in touch with you better... We are still in Spokane too, so if you're here, we should get together! Love ya! Taraka

The Wright Stuff said...

YAY! I'm so excited that you have a blog now! I miss you! Let's get together! Your kids are sooo cute!

Josh n Betsie said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I look forward to you posting TONS. I can't believe how big Thea is.