Bat and I were sealed in the Spokane Temple yesterday, Saturday the 27th of December 2008. Can I just tell you how peaceful and grateful I feel right now. When we walked into the room and saw most of our beloved friends and family there to support us and be a witness to our eternal marriage I just felt our Fathers love so strong, and my husbands shaking hands, he was so nervous until our kids came in then as we knelt together to be sealed as an eternal family we just had the spirit come over us and were calm and beautiful. I wish I could articulate what I feel.
Im so glad Ben was good, both my kids looked like little angels. We have a great responsibility to take care of these little spirits we're entrusted. I know Father is pleased with us now and I am so thankful to our Savior for providing the way for us to return to Him.
I am so thankful to our friends and brothers and sisters in the gospel who could be there with us at the temple, especially with the crazy weather. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas we sure did. Thea was so excited this year, it was fun to play santa. Ben had a good time too, we didnt event wrap his gifts cause I knew Thea would end up opening it anyway. He loves his dump truck and Thea was so excited to get her littlest pet shop. Can I just say I dont know how they mass produce these toys in the packaging they do, it takes me 15 minutes to get to toys out of the packages. Anyway Im speaking in church today and then on Tuesday we fly to McAllen Texas to visit some of Bats family for New Years. New Years was a bigger event to Bat growing up than Christmas so it will be fun to celebrate Filippino style. His mom is coming to the states for the first time so we are very excited to welcome her to America.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year.
Thanks for all the wonderful Christmas cards, I love to see new pictures of your families. We will be sending a New Years card so watch for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Sheri, I noticed you called the other day but I thought it was Sherry- mom's friend- I got all confused and Emily told me you were getting sealed this following weekend!
Oh my gosh- I am so happy for you Sheri! I can only imagine how beautiful your little family must have looked. This is so wonderful. I still remember when my family was sealed together and how remarkable that was.
Looks like your goals are coming true- I am so happy for you Sheri. I really am.
Ok tears have just come to my eyes. I am SO happy for you and Bat. What a wonderful blessing it is that you guys we able to be sealed together. I know it has been a long time dream of yours and now that dream has come true. Congrats.
Thank you so much for inviting me to witness your sealing. It was a very wonderful experience for me that I will never forget! I am so happy for you and your adorable little family! The kids did look like little angels! Thea was so excited! Sooo cute! Have a Happy New Year!!!
Sheri,
I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family. I'm so proud of you and all that you guys have accomplished! You are a great example to me, and I'm glad I got to see you this summer!! We finally started a blog, ours is tuttlemountainlife.blogspot.com, I will be sure and look at yours often to see how you guys are doing. Again, congrats and I'm so happy for you and your family.
Jill Tuttle (Conner)
Hi Sheri,
I am so happy for you and Bat and the children and so proud of you. Congratulations on your sealing. I was so sad, I did not hear your message until late Saturday evening. I am so glad you wanted to share your day with us and I would have loved to have been there to share it with you. I love you and your beautiful family. Love, Sue Conner
Hey Sheri, congrats on your sealing, that is so awesome. I'm sure that was so special to have your cute little ones all dressed in white, I remember how it felt when they brought Dabriah in to me and Aaron for our sealing, it was so priceless. What a beautiful little family you guys have.:)
Sheri I heard that you and your family got sealed from my sister Kristin Burgess and I just wanted to tell you congrats!! What a blessing I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment