Friday, March 13, 2009

continue the update



So on the 2nd of February we celebrated Bens 1st birthday and the long awaited hair cut. His fine baby hair was getting in his eyes so...
off it went. I know sad right, now he has this corse "big boy" hair like his Daddy but it looks so cute and now he can see out. We all had a great time at his birthday party he really got into his cake and got lots of fun boy toys like trucks and race cars.

3 comments:

April said...

You're alive!!! How are you Sheri? Look at your little guy! Oh my gosh- CUTE. I bet you just squeeze that little boy to death-

let's move to Texas together.

I miss you.

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Great blogging Sheri! Yay! What a cool family and your kids are awesome!

Love you!

Kristin B. said...

It is crazy how much older they look after a little haircut. Oh he is such a sweetie!