Thursday, July 23, 2009
caution Downer post
Sorry i haven't blogged in a long time, I just checked out every ones blog I follow and now Im once again inspired to give you an update...We have moved into an apartment in the 22nd ward, we wanted to stay in the valley cause Bat is still going to school at Alpine college(its in the same complex as Apollo and just off the freeway by spaulding) anyway. I have to put up a disclaimer at this point, I love my mom very much and I am grateful for the things she does for me, BUT we just had to get away from her, in all fairness I am her daughter and therefore I do have some things in common with her, things I want to spend the rest of my life changing. Most days I wanted to shout about how much I hate the things she does, oh saying it out loud sounds and looks horrible but those are feelings I am trying to get over after all it is a choice and our choice was to LEAVE. I feel like I have this sick addiction to her like I hate her but need her opinion and approval on everything, well no more Bat and I found our little place on our own without her opinion or approval, Im even hanging pictures and stocking cupboards without asking her where they should go. I know I sound so dysfunctional Im 30 years old for crying out loud, we never should have moved to her house in the first place. OK OK thats my little rant sorry for the downer. It is really the best for her and for us to be on our own it wasnt a healthy relationship or environment for my family. Im so tempted to dish details but that wouldnt be right enough is enough. we are out and we can make a fresh start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Finally, someone who gets why we need to move to another state! Can't wait to see more on your blog! And just so you know, we all have to break away from our moms at some time. My mom is just now doing it from hers. Great job!
Sheri, I'm so happy you were able to move out. There really is something to being on your own and having that freedom to just be you. Plus, you get to decorate however you want.
Post a Comment