Thursday, September 3, 2009

Expecting #3

I am so excited to tell you that we are going to have baby #3. I found out last Sunday, I have been pretty emotional about things the last few weeks, I even cried at Thea's dental appointment cause she had a cavity then when I didnt have time to put my mascera on before church I through it in the bag to put on in the car on the way but then I forgot where I put it and I was so upset like crying, wierd. Then we were watching Hancock (an action movie) I was crying during a "tender" moment like really tears and catching my breath crying. After my last cycle was just a spotting I was like ok we are going to buy a pregnancy test, the first one was positive and Bat and I are like OH my Gosh! that explains alot, and oh my Gosh! #3 I'll take another test in a day or two, so the next test on Tuesday was also positive. So Im waiting for my first OB appointment on the 14th of September. I really am so happy and I just cant wait to welcome the completion to our family, I know he (or she) will fit right in.

6 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

You go girl! we are close to the same time! Yay, we didn't fit in the OCtober time slot. Frick. did you know before BBQ? I told you and you didn't tell me! : ( what's up with that! lol jk

Josh n Betsie said...

congrats guys. I am so happy for you....

Adam & Brandi said...

Congratulations! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys. Oh and I didn't realize that you weren't in our ward anymore! Or I didn't put two and two together. Where do you guys live now? And did you get an invite to our blog? If not, e-mail me at bigsky81104@comcast.net

Spring said...

Congratulations!

The Wright Stuff said...

Congratulations Sheri! I am expecting too! When's your due date?

Parke Family said...

I had NO IDEA that you had a blog! HURRAY!! I found it on Betsie's blog. What a cute family you have. Congratulations!