Thursday, June 17, 2010

hmm

So now we are at this place where we are like ok we're ready, bring it on but then realize there are still things to do to get there. Meaning the purpose of Bat going to school to become a Surgical Technologist was have a better income to get a house of our own and now that the schooling is complete (Congratulations and a sigh of relief for my hubby) and the new job at Deaconess is started (yea!) We are waiting on the income, I have an outline for the budget but since I havent even seen a pay stub yet its more like an idea forming and waiting to get out. Anyway we are super excited to be moving on to a place where we can sort out the issues that are circustantial and what core issues we really need to work on as a couple.
For now I have to get ready for my mother-in-law and her sister to come visit us for a couple weeks, that should be fun! They are coming to celebrate Bats graduation. I need to organize and clear clutter and entertain my kids in the mean time, hmm sounds easy!

2 comments:

April said...

Sheri- it was nice to talk to you the other day- what a great surprise to get your phone call...

let me know how the roman shades go-

everything will work out...it just does- bumps here and there- but you guys will figure it out.

Congrats Bat on graduation!

Parke Family said...

Congratulations!!!