Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3 2009

Escape!


This picture was from July 09, my step sister took this and several others. Anyway, we are doing pretty good. We have been spending lots of time at my parents house so the kids have a safe smoke free place to play, while we love the inside space of our apartment, the outside is polluted by disrespectful neighbors who use foul language and don't care who is around when they decide to give themselves lung cancer. The foul language part includes the children around the complex. I just heard of a study that said children who eat chocolate and candy everyday are more likely to become violent criminals when they grow up, but I think its more likely the deterioration of family morals that causes violent criminals. Anyway we are trying to put up with this place for now cause it fits the budget.

I keep wondering if I am in denial or insensitive about loosing the baby, but while I am so disappointed and sad I am a little bit relieved...not relieved about not having another child although the timing was a bit off, but relieved that I know the embryo never had a heart beat, it feels like the spirit that was going to come to us probably did not enter. So I feel like there is another spirit waiting to join our family but maybe she still had work to do with our Father in Heaven. Either way I am so grateful to know that we are an Eternal family now.








1 comment:

Kristin B. said...

I am grateful for the knowledge we have to help us get through times like this. I didn't realize how hard it was to go through until I went through it myself. I hope you are doing well.